@Muzzy Using the forums

Discuss the game state, current & future Events and issues of Archeage with the community.
Asheryi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Actually, that thread I was talking about is still up. I haven't kept an up-to-date version of it as I was fairly certain it was going to be gone within 48 hours, especially with so many players talking about leaving to play other games - including some of their more die-hard white knights. I'm sort of surprised but not really?

In my opinion, it only underlines an issue some players have brought up in the past about Tryon staff being preferential to some players over others when it comes to the posting of possibly controversial/hot topics. Though it is likely at the moment that Tryon staff are just busy with the coming merges, but in honesty nothing they do surprises me anymore...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable