This is what those in the steam community have to say about this situation.

Discuss the game state, current & future Events and issues of Archeage with the community.
Aeducan
Site Admin
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:32 am

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

primemus;2630311 wrote:Server pop and item availability tells a very different story.. if you want to revitalize crafting this is the way forward. Energize the base then it is time for this change.

Aeducan
Site Admin
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:32 am

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

KLMA;2630312 wrote:I take it you haven't been following patch notes, because the current cloaked system let you choose what type of item you want, it's not random anymore
Termocaos;2630313 wrote:Well, i'm from Leviathan, one of the lowest pop servers, and we have gear all over the place, from either our server or other servers, unless you're from fresh start, then it's a whole different discussion.
primemus;2630330 wrote:uhh right...let's go with that then and we shall see what it is like in 6months time..
Empyreus;2630336 wrote:well technically since 3.5 you can do that, no more RNG in gear type. and you have a pretty easy upgrade path to Celestial thats not TOO expensive. (a few hundred G at most). It only starts getting touchy when you want to get above divine/epic.
primemus;2630339 wrote:O.K. If you say so… everything is going perfectly so much action and hardly any space at all…everywhere is so full… I have never seen such level of consistency. You guys have it all handled.. Every update and idea has been better than the last… In fact pop is so high there is hardly any room to move…fantastic. Stay the course you are doing awesome. No need for change everything is so, so, so perfect…

You guys are just redefining the MMO world. Awesome. Just fantastic.
Empyreus;2630344 wrote:wait...w hat are you talking about? Whats with the hyperbole? no one said everything is perfect awesome or amazing. Merely that Crafting, since 3.5 has mostly turned into a straightforward method. No more RNG on type, etc.

None of that has anything to do with population or "Greatness" of updates.
Expendable;2630350 wrote:Kooncoon posted an amusing clip on youtube yesterday.

[video=youtube;jArkUuKl7dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jArkUuKl7dg[/video]
primemus;2630351 wrote:Not only that but the regrade was included I craft my weapon straight at Epic…and I didn't even need to buy a gem…or a regrade scroll I just did it… wwhhaatt!! That is so awesome. You guys are just getting it done
primemus;2630353 wrote:You inspire me! I am going to go, in game right now a craft a Delphi gale ring at legendary because I don’t even need any gems or regrade scrolls and it isn’t going to break because I don’t need an anchor stone.. Nor am I going to have to get degraded… because you guys got it all in hand. Smashing.. well keep up the ground breaking and exciting good work… crafting from A to Z brilliant!
MonolithD;2630357 wrote:My man Neo at the top there

That guy everywhere lol

Steam comments are always ♥♥♥♥ unless there is fan service or it's a dating sim

Aeducan
Site Admin
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:32 am

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:38 am

primemus;2630360 wrote:You’re awesome! Mostly dead is slightly alive….I am right! Fantastic! Keep up all that great work!
Aeducan wrote:
Empyreus;2630344 wrote:wait...w hat are you talking about? Whats with the hyperbole? no one said everything is perfect awesome or amazing. Merely that Crafting, since 3.5 has mostly turned into a straightforward method. No more RNG on type, etc.

None of that has anything to do with population or "Greatness" of updates.

I beg to differ. That is ALL there is with the problem of updates. In this particular case XL baits you with a more direct crafting approach, while backstabbing you with the regrade RNG required to advance.
Yet all the sheep shouted "My back! My back! Here´s my back! Stab me some more!!!"

It´s not that they can just improve the game. They always have to kick their players in the ballpark.

Main reason here is cash shop sales, as every game mechanic is build around that.

Steam might not represent the playerbase, but the steam players show a general trend that non-steam players can see - if they run around with eyes open.
Alphacake;2630365 wrote:Prime is crushing this thread. Love it.
primemus;2630377 wrote:I am going regrade this post yallll! Resplendent! Halla! I’m going to froyo this yolo red regrade charm nerf football! cause I gots it off of ebay 99cents braaaaa! 2 for none… I love regrade so much I just want to regrade AA halla! Ahhhh man I just got degraded...anchor!:(
Papi;2630378 wrote:I'm confused here, are they mad at the RNG with regrading? Because the RNG in regards to what type of gear you get is gone now.

There has to be some time of "gate" or "slow down" mechanic with crafting end game gear. This isn't a themepark so you won't be able to just rush everything and be "end game". If the RNG with regrading is such an issue (Which isn't that bad now it's almost guaranteed up to celestial with cheap charms) and you push to remove it. Then that just means they're going to make it where it'll cost up to 10 times the items to even craft it.
MonolithD;2630379 wrote:....




Image
primemus;2630391 wrote:MonlithD I sing you this regrade promotional:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
primemus;2630392 wrote:Regrade it really good!
BigDataDude;2630396 wrote:Wrong. There are people that actually just enjoy the game, me included. Just because someone isn't negative about everything doesn't make them Trion staff.
Empyreus;2630400 wrote:Can i get hired by trion due to my sheer awesomeness and acumen at the game?

Also i think i've been here the longest cuz i'm a survivor so...that too. :D

Aeducan
Site Admin
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:32 am

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 am

primemus;2630402 wrote:
BigDataDude wrote:Wrong. There are people that actually just enjoy the game, me included. Just because someone isn't negative about everything doesn't make them Trion staff.
I agree and I will further add that I can say Neo has 1763 reasons to express what he wants.. He is legit
More so then Most…
neoVictrix;2630410 wrote:
primemus wrote:Ha! What can that Primemus know he only has 2531 games hours….wait hold on did…I …just …troll …myself? Fantastic Evolution Primemus! Thanks man you’re the best.. I know Primemus I…know..
There's not that much interaction on the Steam community hub between Trion and those that play exclusively through Steam (something many seem to do until they have one or two staff assigned there, if at all). At the same time there's not that much activity there either (depending on the game), but still a platform that shouldn't be tended to.
Alphacake wrote:Neo is there, not surprised....pretty sure he's a trion staff wearin a mask.
If I was I'd probably be subbed more often than I am. And getting that credit pack and labor stipend too.

and maybe get out of soulforged equipment.
Empyreus wrote:Can i get hired by trion due to my sheer awesomeness and acumen at the game?

Also i think i've been here the longest cuz i'm a survivor so...that too.

+1
MonolithD;2630411 wrote:Hey now that's pretty catchy! :D

Should have played that when this happened

Image
MonolithD;2630425 wrote:
primemus wrote:MonlithD I sing you this regrade promotional:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
hehe you kinda funny, i like you
Orio;2630427 wrote:
BigDataDude wrote:Wrong. There are people that actually just enjoy the game, me included. Just because someone isn't negative about everything doesn't make them Trion staff.
primemus wrote:Can i get hired by trion due to my sheer awesomeness and acumen at the game?

Also i think i've been here the longest cuz i'm a survivor so...that too.
I will put it this way... There are job offerings for writing a blog, maintaining a youtube channel about certain set of MMORPGs (AA Included, one very important MMO - lets say the most known one - is NOT on that list. Making a MMO blog while NOT writing about that specific MMO would be otherwise a really bad move if you are looking for ppl to read your web page).

Short to say - someone is offerring money for trolling on game forums and making hate content.

Some of these dudes are pretty obvious. The best guy here on forum was the one who assumed that Trion has shares on stock exchange, and announced that the share price plummeted. He was corrected that Trion is privately held company very very soon :D

There were many of such here. Some assumed non-existant feature in Archeage to not working and that they demand compensation for that.

Very obvious troll in my opinion, and in last few weeks was nerdSlayer and his youtube channel. He read a great deal on Reddit, but that was all. He didnt put his own content in his Youtube videos - so he never logged into game, while its the easiest way simply to do...

Anyway whoever has to express himself here on forum, or on Reddit, or on Steam that he is legit - he is just giving me another reason to NOT trust him, simply because he has to insist on that.
primemus;2630431 wrote:
MonolithD wrote:hehe you kinda funny, i like you
I like you too, but what I like best about this forum. Is you have been here the whole time and wow I mean the whole time for every update every one. 2.0,3.0…3.5 Fantastic. Wow I mean fantastic is it any wonder why I had to wait in a queue to get on to a server today. Sever pop is so high right? I just can’t wait to see what happens…we are all maxed out! Is not exciting! Resplendent! Anyways…
AHH Mono I call you that..? D? Mon? Since we are fast friends.
When are they planning to you know to expand the servers… I mean right? You know to get ahead of all this growth. I know of two they will add this year … tight on my server so tight it’s hard to breathe. Yall… What are you thinking…. -6+2 per year?
Ahh stay the course man…it is too awesome.
Lemontree;2630488 wrote:
BigDataDude wrote:Wrong. There are people that actually just enjoy the game, me included. Just because someone isn't negative about everything doesn't make them Trion staff.
He lives! BigDataDude, you hinted that you might give us a class breakdown, any chance we can see that and related stats any time soon?
Deathdealer;2630500 wrote:
Deathdealer wrote:Neo is there, not surprised....pretty sure he's a trion staff wearin a mask.
I dont think so neoVictrix is old warz players who seems to defend dev there too. Unless he is Wesley Tratcher ;)
neoVictrix;2630562 wrote:
NeoVictrix wrote:I dont think so neoVictrix is old warz players who seems to defend dev there too. Unless he is Wesley Tratcher
If you mean the game warZ, lol hell no. That game was terrible and I was playing EVE at the time. Unless you're thinking of Nether. I was the one that started pulling the game apart (and will get back to it at some point).

Afraid I don't get the reference though :c
Thorondor;2630750 wrote:
BigDataDude wrote:..and there are people who enjoyed the game until you completely wrecked them with evolutions.
..and there are people who enjoyed the game until you completely wrecked them with evolutions.

Aeducan
Site Admin
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:32 am

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 am

Aeducan wrote:
Orio;2630427 wrote: Very obvious troll in my opinion, and in last few weeks was nerdSlayer and his youtube channel. He read a great deal on Reddit, but that was all. He didnt put his own content in his Youtube videos - so he never logged into game, while its the easiest way simply to do...
You mean the very vid you put up here for discussion to troll people into outbursts, which you hoped would expose critics in AA for what they are... erm let´s see have a critique opinion on this game?

It still doesn´t make the vid less accurate about how and why AA lost so many players over and over again and you´re still just assuming he never played the game, you never provided any proof to your assumption.
But even if he did never play the game. Those who have been around since release can attest that nerdSlayer gave a very accurate, yet basic overview. There went so much more wrong while the game was published by Trion.
Orio;2630427 wrote: Anyway whoever has to express himself here on forum, or on Reddit, or on Steam that he is legit - he is just giving me another reason to NOT trust him, simply because he has to insist on that.

So everyone that expresses an opinion on Reddit, Steam or another media different to your own proves that he is not to be trusted?
How big is your paycheck again?
SavageSoMadFreeFarmOver;2630774 wrote:
Thorondor wrote:..and there are people who enjoyed the game until you completely wrecked them with evolutions.
HAHAHAHA somebody mad the free farm is over :'( awwww

Post Reply